We are Kelly & Matt, we make up Kelly C. Photography.
I thought we would kick off the series by telling you a little about ourselves.
1. Authors who inspire me with prose (self-expression): William Faulkner; Jose Saramago
Authors who inspire me with metaphors (lenses of reality): Rainer Maria Rilke; Anne Sexton
Authors who inspire me with characters (understanding of humanity): Fyodor Dostoyevsky; Charles Dickens
2. Gotta admit, Anime and Manga are A. Maze. Ing. And I don’t care how nerdy that makes me.
3. I love pig. All forms of it. I will eat most anything if it has pork, or bacon, or any other form of pig. I’ll eat it.
1. I was a cheerleader for 11 years and was the co-captain of my college cheer squad my junior year.
2. I love fall. I love the smell of autumn air, the feel of leaves crunching below my feet, brisk air & wearing jackets. I wish that the entire year could be just like the months of September to December.
3. I hate pig. All forms of it. I will eat most anything, as long as it doesn’t have pork, or bacon, or any other form of pig. I won’t eat it.
1. We have been married for almost 2 years (our anniversary is in 16 days!!).
2. We both L-O-V-E Coffee!!! And we enjoy finding new local coffee shops around town.
3. We are both night owls. Mornings are painful and grouchy.
Get excited…Saturday brings the next “Well Hello There…” post